Do you have favorite kitchen tools that you use every day?
I do. I felt a little silly putting this post together because really it's just a post featuring kitchen tools. But I think having a good tool really does help you get dinner on the table quicker but more importantly it helps you enjoy being in the kitchen.
Here are my kitchen essentials tool list. Yes, it's a pretty basic list, but these are tools that I use every day and I think every kitchen should have these!
And yes, if you click on each link, you will be able to purchase them for your kitchen too!
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. Your purchase helps support this site and the fun things I share. For more information, click here.
This kitchen tools are also great essentials for the new bride. Or maybe you know someone moving into a new home. What better housewarming gift then new kitchen essentials for the new home!
Basic Kitchen Needs List
- Scoops - I have these in three different sizes. They're not just for cookies! I use mine for cupcake batter, muffin batter and even helping me get all the meatballs the right size.
- Stainless Bowls - I received a set of stainless bowls for my bridal shower almost 30 years ago and I still have them! That's how amazing these are!
- Glass Bowls - I love these glass bowls. I actually have TWO sets. One has even more sizes and they all nest together beautiful. I even use these as serving bowls when company is over. They work perfectly for cooking and serving!
- Batter Bowl with Lid - This is my newest addition to our kitchen and I don't know how I managed so long without this batter bowl! I use it for everything! I especially love using it to prepare salad for my husband and I. Yes, salad. I'll fix the salad and store it in the batter bowl in the refrigerator until we're ready for dinner and then add the salad dressing. It's perfect for chilling cookie dough too! Don't tell my hubby, but I ordered the small batter bowl the other day.
- Silicone Coated Whisk - every kitchen needs this whisk! You can use this with nonstick cookware. Silicone won't scratch nonstick, ceramic or metal surfaces. Use to prepare sauces in cookware such as Hollandaise or use for other general tasks such as mixing batters or eggs. Silicone is heat-safe to 500°F.
- Salt and Pepper Grinders - yes, a salt grinder. This is something I actually ordered last week and I love it! I love grinding salt. I had another set but the opening to fill the pepper mill was so tiny I was constantly having pepper seeds (are they called seeds?) all over the kitchen floor. I tried everything to fill it without making a mess but nothing worked, so I broke down and ordered this new set last week. It looks great on stove too.
There you have it! There's my list of kitchen items that I use every day.
What would you add to the list?
Find What You Need at Amazon!
Don't forget to check out my hubby's blog, Manning the Wall.