Are you already thinking of decorating for Christmas?
I am and yes, I've already ordered a few of these beautiful pillow covers from Amazon. I love the ones I purchased for Fall so I went ahead and ordered a few for Christmas to help decorate our house in a few weeks. I will wait until after Thanksgiving to put these up! Pillow covers are an easy way to help decorate your home without spending a lot of money!
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. Your purchase helps support this site and the fun things I share. For more information, click here.
I shared the Fall Pillow Covers a few weeks ago and I even shared a video on my Facebook page of what two of the pillow covers I purchased look like in our home. So I thought, let's do this week's Thursday's Tip on Christmas! These are so pretty and just the Fall pillow covers, all you need to do when the season is over is take them off the pillow foam, fold and store with your holiday decorations.
1. Dreaming Of A White Christmas Chalkboard Pillow Cover
2. Comi Vintage Christmas Jolly Santa Claus Pillow Cover
3. Christmas Snowman Pillow Cover
4. Merry Christmas Linen Throw Pillow Cover
5. Bird on Holly Branch Pillow Case Decorative Pillow Cover
6. Vintage Christmas Letter Pillow Cover (black)
7. Christmas Tree and Red Car Pillow Cover
8. Christmas Pillow Cover (Beige)
9. Merry Christmas Santa Claus Pillow Cover
10. Shabby Chic Merry Christmas Burlap Pillow Cover
11. Santa Claus Reindeer Snowman Pillow Cover
12. Christmas Decoration Red Throw Pillow Cover
13. Linen Christmas Pillowcase Cover
14. Baby It's Cold Outside Pillow Cover
15. Merry Christmas Pillow Cover
And just in case you missed the Fall Pillow Covers, click on the photo to see them!
Find What You Need at Amazon!
Don't forget to check out my hubby's blog, Manning the Wall.
Never miss a post from Walking on Sunshine Recipes. Click on the box below to Sign up NOW and get new posts delivered to your inbox just once a week. I'll also send you a printable weekly menu to use to help plan your family's meals. You can also follow along with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.