- It's been awhile since we've done a Friday Favorites post.
- I have missed them!
- I see so many things every day that I just love and want to share with you,
- so for the first time this year we are spending some time today
- with our Friday Favorites post.
- This week it's all about Valentine's Day Gifts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but your purchase helps
support this site and the fun things I share.
For more information, click HERE.
- Everything for this week's Friday Favorites would make the perfect gift for
- the baker in your life for Valentine's Day this year.
I am always looking for a way to bring cupcakes to a function and this carrier looks perfect!
It not only holds a lot of cupcakes, but it also doubles as a display for your cupcakes
once you arrive at the party. This would look so pretty on a buffet table.
I love pretty cupcake liners and these are pretty.
I like to place the baked cupcakes in a second liner after they've
baked in the original liner and then decorate the cupcakes.
Here's a photo of some cupcakes I baked a few weeks ago.
You can see how much prettier they look with the extra cupcake liners...
Every baker can always use an extra set of measuring cups.
And how cute are these Heart Shaped Measuring Cups...
I put this Cupcake Batter Dispenser on my Christmas
Friday Favorites and sad to say no one from my family
read my blog to see how much I would love one of these.
If you don't have a cupcake batter dispenser, you should use
an ice cream scoop to help fill the cupcake pans.
These Scoops are great. I use them for everything.
And don't forget Sprinkles to decorate your cupcakes.
There are so many cute things you can purchase to decorate your
cupcakes and cookies. I love the different colored sprinkles
that are perfect for every holiday.
Sprinkles are a great way to decorate cupcakes or a
Heart Shaped Cake...
If you're looking for MORE Valentine's Day inspiration,
check out my Pinterest board...