Have you ever dined at a restaurant where they bring you a bowl of salsa and a basket of chips?
You know, the type of salsa that is so good you just can't stop eating
and before you realize it, the WHOLE basket of chips is empty?
Do I have the recipe for YOU!
I tasted the perfect recipe the other day while at my friend Jani's house.
She made this incredible salsa for us to share while we sat
around and enjoyed a Pampered Chef party.
It's easy and delicious and it's from The Pioneer Woman.
Homemade Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (28 ounce size) Whole Tomatoes (do not drain)
- 2 cans (10 Ounce) Rotel (diced Tomatoes And Green Chilies)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 whole jalapeno, quartered and sliced thin (I removed the seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup cilantro (Do NOT substitute parsley)
- 1/2 of a whole lime juiced
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you get the consistency you like.
Taste to make sure you have enough seasonings. You could add more cilantro if needed.
Getting ready to pulse...
Pulse until you get the consistency you like. Taste to make sure you have enough seasonings. You could add more cilantro if needed...