Okay, a friend of mine sent me this cute little quiz. So today I'm answering the questions and tagging a few of my blogging friends at the bottom! Enjoy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Well, the Colonel usually wraps the gifts, but if I have to its gift bags, sorry, don't have the patience anymore!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...again, patience...I want the tree up the day after Thanksgiving and if we used a real one, it would be dead by Christmas.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually New Year's Day...ever since I was pregnant with Olivia, I have that tree down as soon as I can after Christmas. I must have been in that nesting phase that first Christmas when the tree was down and a few days later I went into labor with her, 6 weeks early!
5. Do you like eggnog? Oh my word...do I love eggnog...YES! But I only just discovered it about 6 years ago. I grew up with eggnog at Christmas time, served it for my guests but never tried it until 6 years ago...what I was missing all those years!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This is hard, but I love that designing set my brother gave me when I was in 6th grade. You can read about it here.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Well, it use to be my dad...would give anything to buy him a tie this year!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably my husband...he prints out pictures of what he wants.
9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes...I love it...purchased it the year I was pregnant with Olivia and it cost around $50 and I remember thinking that was so much money...money we didn't have, but I wanted to have one now that we were ready to have children.
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...but not this year, sorry.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A basket full of Easter soap at a WM Christmas party gift exchange...don't even ask.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Its A Wonderful Life...watched it for the first time last year with Olivia...she loved it!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26th, does that surprise ANYONE??
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Well...see #11, just kidding...NOT.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mother's rouladen...hadn't had it in years.
16. Lights on the tree? What a silly question...of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night, Mary Did You Know and Breath of Heaven.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love to do Christmas but we take turns, so this year we're traveling!
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve...we started doing this last year because I hated rushing through opening them on Christmas morning, packing up and leaving the house to get somewhere or having to hurry up and clean up because company was coming. Much better Christmas Eve.
20. Person you think will not do this? My sister...she's way too busy to be tagged!
Tag...Liz, Sue, Beth, Sara, Becky, Deanie Vanessa and a new friend, Armchair Housewife
Just copy and paste the questions into your post and change the answers, of course!